Questions about this or that? Below are questions and answers to the most frequently asked questions from new clients:
I've listed a few tips here to help you know what to expect:
- • For my location, click here
- • For Parking info, click here
- • Cancellation policy: A 48-hour cancellation notice is required to avoid the cancellation fee (75% of services booked).
- • Late Arrivals: Late arrivals will change the starting time of your treatment, but not the ending time in order to respect the next scheduled client.
- • There is an intercom to gain access to 323 Geary Street. Simply press "call" 83 (or follow the instructions on the screen), and I’ll buzz you in. Alternately, Tuesday–Friday when security is at the desk, you can dial "call" 67 and security will buzz you in. An "access granted" recording will play, and there will be a slight delay before the door unlocks. (Please be patient, it only takes a second). Of course, you can always text me if you have any trouble and I'll pop down to get you!I make myself available within 15 minutes of appointments, so just try again if you’re earlier than that and I miss you.
- • I will email you a consultation form for you to fill out prior to your first appointment. Please arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment if you prefer to fill it out in person
- • If you arrive earlier than 15 minutes prior to your appointment, I may be in with a client, and my suite door locked. I always make sure to unlock it 15 minutes prior to the next appointment time, so if you're really early I will be with you soon!
- • No special preparation is required, come with or without makeup – a thorough cleansing is a part of every treatment.
- • Your hair will be wrapped, and/or covered during your treatment. While I do my best, your hair style will most likely get a bit mussed/compressed in the the process.
- • For men – most find it more comfortable not to shave the day of a treatment, it lessens the chance of irritation.
- • I am unable to perform a treatment if you are experiencing any of the following:
- • Sunburn
- • Allergic reactions
- • Fungal Conditions
- • Cold Sore/"Fever Blister" breakout
- • The use of Retin A™, Renova™ or other prescription strength resurfacers prohibits waxing.
- • The use of Accutane™ within the the last 6 months prohibits waxing.
- • Hair needs to be 1/4 inch long to be completely removed-coming in too soon after shaving or depilation gives an inconsistent result
- • If scheduling waxing services the week before your period-be aware, it may be more painful.
- • NO sun for 24 hours after waxing.
- • I no longer take new clients for body waxing—but I'm happy to provide a referral