Questions about this or that? Below are questions and answers to the most frequently asked questions from new clients:
I've listed a few tips here to help you know what to expect:
- • For my location, click here
- • For Parking info, click here
- • Cancellation Policy: I respectfully require 48 hours cancellation notice for all appointments to avoid the full-service charge.
- • Late Arrivals: Late arrivals will change the starting time of your treatment, but not the ending time in order to respect the next scheduled client.
- • If the front door is locked, there is an intercom to gain access to my building. Simply press #83 (or follow the instructions on the screen), and I’ll buzz you in. I make myself available within 15 minutes of appointments, so if you’re earlier than that and I miss you, just try again.
- • I will email you a consultation form for you to fill out prior to your first appointment. Please arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment if you prefer to fill it out in person
- • If you arrive earlier than 15 minutes prior to your appointment, I may be in with a client, and my suite door locked. I always make sure to unlock it 15 minutes prior to the next appointment time, so if you're really early I will be with you soon!
- • No special preparation is required, come with or without makeup – a thorough cleansing is a part of every treatment.
- • Your hair will be wrapped, and/or covered during your treatment. While I do my best, your hair style will most likely get a bit mussed/compressed in the the process.
- • For men – most find it more comfortable not to shave the day of a treatment, it lessens the chance of irritation.
- • I am unable to perform a treatment if you are experiencing any of the following:
- ⁃ Sunburn
- ⁃ Allergic reactions
- ⁃ Fungal Conditions
- ⁃ Cold Sore/"Fever Blister" breakout
- • The use of Retin A™, Renova™ or other prescription strength resurfacers prohibits waxing.
- • The use of Accutane™ within the the last 6 months prohibits waxing.
- • Hair needs to be 1/4 inch long to be completely removed-coming in too soon after shaving or depilation gives an inconsistent result
- • If scheduling waxing services the week before your period-be aware, it may be more painful.
- • NO sun for 24 hours after waxing.
- • I no longer take new clients for body waxing—but I'm happy to provide a referral